CPD Award in Kettlebell Instruction
If you want to further enhance your fitness qualification and open new areas of training, look no further than the CPD Award in Kettlebell Instruction from the National Sports College.
What is Kettlebell Training?
Kettlebell training has taken the fitness world by storm only because it is an effective, enjoyable and exciting method of both getting into and staying in peak physical condition.
The CPD Award in Kettlebell Instruction is presented over 1 day from 9:30am to 4:30pm. Course participants must hold a gym instructor or personal trainer qualification. The subject matter covered includes:
- History and Benefits of Kettlebell Training
- Safety Standards, Guidelines, Screening and Back Care
- Key Concepts of Kettlebell Training Technique; Breathing Technique, Form, Balance, Centre of Gravity, Mobility & Stability
- Familiarisation and Mastery of Key Kettlebell Exercises; Swings, Snatch, Cleans, Pistols, Squats, Lunges, Single Leg Deadlift, Military Press, Pullover, Floor Press, Turkish Get-Ups.
- Kettlebell Instructional Skills
- Building a Kettlebell Session for Varying Individual and Group Abilities (Modifications, Progressions, Regressions)
Who Can Apply
The CPD Award in Kettlebell Instruction is taught at the National Sports College – Ireland’s full-time training facility for exercise professionals. To apply for this course you must hold a fitness qualification (gym instructor or personal trainer). If you have any questions feel free to call our course tutor on 085 800 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPD Award in Kettlebell Instruction (NSC)
Course Fee: €150
Course fee includes registration, course manual and certification.
2017 Course Schedule
This CPD training programme occurs over one day. 2017 dates:
Saturday, May 6, 2017 (9:30am to 4:30pm)
How to Apply
Please email the college to reserve your place: email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like a tour of our training facility please contact our Programme Director George Martin at 085 800 1221. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Low Credit? – Text “courses” and your name to 085 800 1221 and an NSC representative will call you back. Normal text rates apply.
Increase Your Knowledge and Qualification
NSC offer a number of CPD Awards across the spectrum of Sport, Exercise and Bodywork Therapies.
Contact our Admissions Office at 085 800 1221 for more details.