George Martin, BSc., MSc.
Co-Founder, Academic Director & Lecturer
George Martin oversees all academic qualifications offered through the National Sports College. He also lectures in Anatomy & Physiology, Sport Science, Strength & Conditioning, Personal Training, Gym Instruction, Exercise to Music, Sports Massage and Business Management. George has over 25 years experience in the sport/health fitness industry as an instructor, coach, tutor, therapist and manager.
- BSc. (Hons) in Sport Science (QQI Level 8)
- MSc. in Strength & Conditioning (QQI Level 9)
- International Certificate in Exercise & Health Studies
- National Qualification in Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy
- Certified Tutor Coach (Coaching Ireland)
- Train the Trainer Certified (QQI Level 6)
- Certificate in Information Technology & Computer Studies
- Registered Sport & Active Leisure Assessor